Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chase and the haircut






Yesterday, Chase got his first "real" haircut.  He's had his hair trimmed a couple of times but this one was The Big One.  While I loved his wings, I must say that he makes one very cute big boy.  He sat up on the booster seat, wore a cape and didn't cry.  He got to play with my phone, which is only used in emergency situations.  After the haircut we picked Jared up for lunch.  We went to a great little place called Frostop in North Little Rock.  They have some of the best burgers ever!  Chase and Avery shared a cheeseburger and some tater tots and I KNOW that he ate more than she did.  He loved every bite!  He also didn't even have to take a nap that day.  What a big day for a little boy!

1 comment:

  1. Shelby, I can't believe I had to open your blog to know that my grandson got his hair cut. What a surprise! It is so cute. When did this happen? I can't wait to see him. How did you forget to tell me this? You are so funny. I love you so much. I'm enjoying the pictures. I'm so glad I have a faster internet and can retrieve these so quickly. Keep them coming. Grandparents thrive on these. Love you to pieces, sweetheart. Mom

    ReplyDelete