Monday, November 9, 2009

Lately

































Nothing extremely exciting has happened at our house lately. We're just plugging along. I'm working two days a week now so there's that. Otherwise, it's fall and we're enjoying the last few weeks of beautiful weather outside. We spent most of our weekend outside last weekend. Jared was doing some repairs on the house where he had taken down the gutters. I REALLY wish I had that on video. His method for removing our house gutters was so Griswold-esque. He used a rope and tied one end to the hitch on my car and the other around the gutter. You can imagine what happened next. He inched slowly forward on the driveway to pull the gutter off. It actually worked quite nicely. If he would have told me what he was doing before he got into the car, I would have raced inside for the camera.

Anyway, we enjoyed a gorgeous weekend outside. I snapped some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment