Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Locks of Love




Well, I chopped my hair. It was time. I really didn't think much about getting it cut until Amy suggested I donate it and that it had to be at least 10 inches long. I didn't realize my hair WAS that long. So, I got it cut and brought it home in a ziploc bag to send off to Locks of Love to be made into a wig for a chemo patient. It's kind of weird to think that someone else might be wearing my hair at some point. I am glad to do it though. It does seem kind of a waste to just get a huge haircut and let all that good hair be swept up and thrown away. I mean, I am trying to go green-er. I can just think of this as recycling my hair. Now all you people who are yucked out by hair can go throw up at the thought of that!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! But you could never do anything to look bad! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete